Symptoms of Body Growth
- Improper Growth – In underweight people there is the deficiency of essential minerals and vitamins in the body. These elements are mandatory for the proper growth and strength of body.
- Osteoporosis – Due to improper eating habits, when there is insufficient amount of calcium in diet. So due to the calcium deficiency, bones become weak and brittle which leads to osteoporosis.
- Anemia – Underweight people commonly suffer from this problem because inadequate amounts of iron results in anemia. Lethargy and feeling of weakness these are the symptoms associated with anemia.
- Hormonal complications.
- Infertility - Underweight women usually suffer from menstrual complications which are major cause of infertility.
- Heart complications.
- Improper lungs functioning.
Herbs and Remedies
- Shatavari Kalpa
- Vasant Kusumakar Ras